#1 Professional Attic & Crawl Space Cleaning Services
Cleaning Services For Your Attic & Crawl Space
One of the most effective ways to maintain your indoor air quality and extend the lifespan of your insulation is to have your attic and crawl space cleaned periodically. Whether you are purchasing a new home or would simply like to perform a deep clean throughout your current one, the attic and crawl space are often ignored, yet essential areas to keep clean in order to promote a healthy household.
The air that circulates within your home inevitably passes through your attic and crawl space, so if these areas are not clean, contaminants can be introduced to your indoor environment. Airborne bacteria and mold spores can spread throughout your home as well as impact the air you breathe on a daily basis. This poses a health hazard to you and your family as such contaminants have been linked to weakened immune systems and respiratory problems.
Maintaining a clean and sanitary attic and crawl space goes a long way to keeping the air in your home breathable and safe. Knowing that these spaces are decontaminated, well-insulated, and moisture-free gives you and your family the peace of mind that your home is both healthy and more energy-efficient.
Atticare has been assisting countless homeowners reduce allergies, asthma symptoms and cardiovascular issues for over a decade through our attic and crawl space cleaning services. We recognize that most people rarely even visit these spaces, nevermind have the patience or equipment to provide them the proper cleaning they require.
Our team of experienced technicians can begin by conducting a thorough inspection of your attic and crawl space and report back to you with their findings. Armed with this information, we can help you prioritize solutions with the goal of creating a healthier and more energy-efficient home for you and your loved ones.
If you decide you would like to have your attic and crawl space fully cleaned, we can find a time that works best for you and perform a comprehensive cleaning of each area in just one day! To schedule your free consultation, give us a call at 1-866-692-5449 or send us a message.
Clean Your Attic or Crawl Space in Just One Day!
The Benefits of Attic & Crawl Space Cleaning
Cleaning your attic and crawl space provides a variety of benefits for your home, your health and your bank account:
- Reduced energy usage
- Monthly savings on utility bills
- Lower carbon footprint
- Improved air quality
- Reduced exposure to harmful contaminants
- Elimination of foul odors
The Attic & Crawl Space Cleaning Process
Atticare’s cleaning process for attics and crawl spaces can be tailored to be more basic or comprehensive according to your home’s needs. Our team can bring any issues to your attention as we uncover them and work with you to find the most affordable and effective ways to deal with them.
The entire cleaning process consists of the following steps:
- Insulation Removal & Surface Clean – Our team will remove your current insulation as well as any dirt, debris, or other undesirable waste and dispose of it properly. Once finished, we will be able to see any issues hidden beneath.
- Sanitization & Decontamination (optional, attics only) – If you decide you’d like a deeper clean, we can use industrial cleaning equipment to eliminate fungi, germs, mold, mildew and bacteria. Once airborne, these contaminants can lead to respiratory issues, bacterial disease, viral disease and more being harbored and spread after-the-fact. Our trained team will make sure your home is 100% free from contamination, bacteria, and odor.
- Rodent Proofing (optional) – If we notice any potential rodent entrances during the removal and cleaning processes, we can construct blockades that keep them out of your home in a safe, effective way. Our solution also comes with a 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Air Sealing (required in CA, attics only) – Our team will fill and caulk any gaps between the attic and living space to prevent precious energy from escaping upward, making your home more energy-efficient. This measure is now required by California’s Title 24 building code whenever a contractor removes insulation.
- Air Duct Repair & Replacement (optional) – If our team recognizes any damage to your air ducts, we will bring it to your attention and can address the repairs of replacements if you decide you’d like us to do so. Making sure your ducts are airtight goes a long way to preventing energy waste.
- Insulation Installation – Once your attic or crawl space are clean and sealed, our insulation experts can work with you to find an insulation well suited to the structure of the space as well as your budget.
- Vapor Barrier Installation (crawl spaces only) – We recommend that our clients in humid, damp clients install a vapor barrier along the ground within their crawl space to protect their insulation and their home’s foundation. Installing a vapor barrier also creates a dry space, making your crawl space a viable storage option.
Why Choose Atticare for Attic & Crawl Space Cleaning
Atticare are fully licensed and insured attic and crawl space professionals with over a decade of experience helping homeowners on both US coasts to save money and create more energy-efficient, comfortable home environments. We have a 98.8% satisfaction rate amongst our clientele and have been Diamond Certified because of our reputation for excellent workmanship and superior customer service.
Don’t just take it from us! Check out some testimonials from clients who worked with us and can tell you themselves.
If you are in need of professional attic and crawl space cleaning services in Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, or the San Francisco Bay Area, look no further than Atticare! Schedule a free consultation today by sending us a message or calling us at 1-866-692-5449.
Explore Our Resources
What’s the benefit of energy efficient upgrades to your home? Is it really worth it? And why energy efficient appliances? Green updates are vital if
Looking for an insulation contractor to upgrade your attic or crawl space? Or maybe you’re wondering which insulation to buy. The good news is that