Our services usually take one day of work, however in more complex projects with multiple services and products, it might take 2-3 days to complete.
It is important to understand that both types of insulation are made out of the same material and have the same R-Value (Thickness) and therefore have the same thermal benefits. We will recommend a different insulation material depending on the structure of your attic and your needs. Please refer to our page blown vs. batt insulation to learn more.
- If you have never been to your attic or it has been a while since someone inspected your attic.
- Uneven temperature in your home. For example- when rooms directly beneath the attic are getting too hot or too cold.
- High energy bills
- Insulation thickness is under the recommended level (see pic below)
- Cold drafts in certain areas of the house during winter time
- Strange odor and/or noises coming out of the attic
- Extensive dust across the house
- You or your family members are suffering from allergies due to living at the house.