#1 Professional Roofing Services
Professional Roof Installation & Replacement Services
Upgrade to a more attractive, energy-efficient roof that protects your home and family from the elements! Atticare installs high-quality, durable roofing systems with industry-leading warranties.
Your roof is perhaps the most important line of defense when it comes to protecting your home and those who live within it. There’s a reason the saying “at least we have a roof over our heads” exists. Safe, comfortable shelter is an essential human need but nowadays, we often take our roofs for granted until a problem arises.
At Atticare, we want to help homeowners in the New Jersey, Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay areas obtain a roof that they take for granted for the right reasons. If you’ve ever had a significant leak or other issue with your roof, you already know how much of a hassle it can cause. Not to mention all the expensive repairs that accumulate and end up costing you a fortune. Reliable protection is an absolutely crucial quality in any roof, regardless of the structure or climate.
Another important criteria when it comes to your home’s roof is energy-efficiency. We speak with homeowners all the time who are unaware of just how much a well-designed roof can save them on energy usage and utility bills. Upgrading your roof will also provide your home with a more stable, comfortable indoor climate and help to maintain the air quality.
As a roofing company dedicated to helping homeowners become more energy-efficient, Atticare installs only the best roofing systems and materials. That way, you can be sure you will get the most return on your investment. We handle everything from helping you select the right roofing system for you to removing your old roof and replacing both the sub-roof and shingles with more modern, effective materials.
Your home could probably benefit from having its roof replaced if you notice any of the following warning signs:
- Water damage and stains: Multiple leaks in the roof can lead to brownish spots on the ceiling, rotting wood in the structure and other exterior discoloration where rainwater was not properly redirected.
- Missing or damaged shingles: Occasionally, severe storms and even pests can dislodge your roof shingles. These bare or broken spots might look unsightly, but what’s worse, they open vulnerabilities to the material underneath.
- Age of the roof: Throughout the years, your roof wears down from constant exposure to the wind and rain, so it’s only natural that you must eventually replace it. For example, an average asphalt roof lasts for about 15 to 20 years.
- Dull appearance: Replacing fading, worn, crooked or curling shingles can recapture the character of your home, distinguish you from your neighbors and boost your property value.
If you are unsure about your current roof and would like to learn more about your replacement options and what benefits they offer, one of Atticare’s roofing professionals would be happy to provide a free, zero-obligation consultation.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Roof
Upgrading to a modern, high-quality roofing system provides a wide array of benefits for your home, your family’s health and comfort, and your bank account:
- Better, more reliable protection from the elements
- More appealing aesthetic
- Reduced energy usage
- Monthly savings on utility bills
- Lower carbon footprint
- Improved air quality
- Increased property value
- Warranties up to 50 years
Choosing the Right Roof For Your Home
A Qualified, Trusted Installer
A poor roof installation can lead to moisture issues, leaks, mold and mildew development, and more. Therefore, it’s extremely important to choose a licensed, experienced roofing contractor who has a reputation for excellent craftsmanship, products and service. At Atticare, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the absolute finest quality of work. From the initial consultation through roof removal, installation, and final inspection, we will make sure the job is done safely, on-schedule and on-budget.
A Comprehensive Roofing System
It takes more than just shingles to protect your home! It is referred to as a “system” because the idea is to integrate different components and layers in a way that will withstand the natural elements as well as provide a stable, clean indoor environment.
At Atticare, we highly recommend that our clients install the Total Protection Cool Roof from Owens Corning®. This roofing system is ideal for withstanding all climates and weather conditions. However, unlike the lighter colors typically associated with cool roofs, Owens Corning® shingles come in a variety of warm, rich colors that give your home a modern aesthetic.
Beyond just outstanding comfort and protection, the Total Protection Cool Roof system also offers the following benefits:
- 50-Year Industry Leading Warranty
- $0 Down Financing Options
- Energy-Efficiency Products that Meet California Title 24 Standard
A Stylish, High-Quality Design
We know that the way your roof will look is important and choosing a shingle color that will compliment your home is a major priority. However, you also want to make sure you are choosing your shingles for their performance as well as appearance. A superior quality shingle is typically thicker, more reflective (for greater energy-efficiency) and is designed with “sure nail” technology. Sure nail technology features up to a 200% wider-nailing zone to ensure proper installation and a longer lasting roof.
An Industry-Leading Warranty
Installing a roofing system that comes with a long, comprehensive warranty is particularly important. A properly installed roof should last for many years, but there is always the chance of extraordinary circumstances. Your roof is the most vulnerable part of your home because it is directly exposed to the outside elements. Even a well installed roof is not immune to the outside forces and weather conditions. Purchasing a roof with an extensive industry-leading warranty like that of Owens Corning® gives you peace of mind that your investment is covered.
20+ colors available
The Roof Installation / Replacement Process
The majority of roof replacement or installation projects are finished in one day. Atticare’s personable roofing professionals are available throughout the project to answer your questions and keep you informed on our progress.
The basic steps involved in our roof replacement/installation services include:
- Initial Assessment: Before starting any work, our roofing team will do a thorough inspection of your home’s condition in order to provide a fair, honest estimate on the cost of replacement.
- Materials & Design: We’ll help you pick roofing products with the function, durability and color that suits your taste and needs.
- Pricing & Scheduling: After presenting you with a final estimate and design plan, we’ll find a start date that won’t inconvenience your schedule.
- Current Roof Removal: Before removing a single shingle, we roll out coverings to protect your property. We evaluate whether the deck boards beneath will need to be repaired or replaced before we begin installing any new products.
- Sub-Roofing Installation: Next, we attach sub-roofing underlayments such as moisture-resistant layers, drip edges and ice shield materials according to the needs of your home and the climate you live in.
- New Roofing Installation: Our experienced roofers follow the manufacturer’s recommendations carefully to attach the new roof shingles as well as flashing, ridge vents, and caps where necessary.
- Clean-Up & Inspection: After we gather all the materials and debris from around your home, we also check that the completed project meets our quality standards for craftsmanship. Finally, we transfer the manufacturer’s warranty to you so your roof will be covered in case of any extraordinary circumstances.
Why You Should Choose Atticare for Your Roofing Needs
Atticare is a fully licensed and insured roofing contractor with over a decade of experience helping homeowners on both US coasts to save money and create more energy-efficient, comfortable home environments. We are certified energy experts with a 98.8% satisfaction rate amongst our clientele and have been Diamond Certified because of our reputation for excellent workmanship and superior customer service.
If you are in need of professional roof replacement or installation services in Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, or the San Francisco Bay Area, look no further than Atticare! Schedule a free consultation today by sending us a message or calling us at 1-866-692-5449.
Don’t just take it from us! Check out some testimonials below from clients who worked with us and can tell you themselves.
Fill out the form below OR call us now to schedule a FREE consultation
Explore Our Resources
A Beginners’ Guide To Crawl Space Cleaning in San Leandro, California
You may have heard of crawl space cleaning or been told to have it performed in your attic, but you need to figure
Pros and Cons: A Guide To Choosing Attic Insulation Replacement
Attic insulation is something that is a necessity for the welfare of your home. It is your home’s sweater in the winter and its fan in
5 Benefits of Attic Cleaning in San Leandro, California
Americans spend about 6 hours per week cleaning their homes, but this rarely includes the attic. Attics are oft-ignored spots in our homes, places