#1 Professional Window Replacement Installation Services
Replacing the Windows in Your Home
If you know anything about Atticare, you know our mission is to help our customers save money and make smart investments in a more energy-efficient home. Replacing old, worn-out windows with a more modern upgrade is one of the best ways to achieve that goal.
Energy-efficient windows not only reduce your utility bills, they also make your home more comfortable and welcoming. Installing new windows eliminates drafts and air leakages, allowing for a more stable indoor climate. They also let in more natural light, making your indoor time more enjoyable. Not to mention how much they improve your home’s curb appeal!
At Atticare, we offer free consultations so our window specialists can get an idea of your replacement needs and help our customers explore their options. Based on what you are looking to get out of your new windows, we can make recommendations that suit your home, needs and budgets and help you find the best solution for you.
Our team can help you get greater performance out of your windows. We’ll also professionally install windows, so they last longer than a DIY job. Call the certified energy experts at Atticare to explore whether our window replacement services are a wise choice for your residence.
Energy-efficient windows can help reduce your utility bills and make your home more comfortable. Not to mention the privacy, style, and beauty. Atticare construction offers a variety of windows and doors that help you achieve long-term performance and energy cost savings, in any climate.
With a new window installation, you shouldn’t have anything less than a perfect fit. Whichever windows you decide to have installed, our experts will complete a flawless installation. The Atticare team takes great pride in providing precise workmanship that enables you to begin enjoying all the benefits your new windows have to offer from day one – and for years to come.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Windows
Replacing your windows is more than just a style choice. Windows are an essential element of your home’s environment and replacing old, outdated ones with modern, high-quality replacements provides the following benefits:
- Improved Acoustics: Sound transmission is influenced by the thickness and quality of your windows as well as how effectively they are sealed. If you live in a busy area and would prefer peace and tranquility over the noise of vehicles on your street or your neighbor’s lawn mower, we offer windows engineered for greater noise control.
- More Natural Light: Spacious windows will illuminate your home during the day with less need to turn on lamps and lighting fixtures. It’s a smart way of trimming those electricity bills while achieving a more comfortable, welcoming home environment.
- Lower Energy Usage & Utility Bills: By having new windows professionally installed, you can eliminate drafts and seal in hot or cold air that would otherwise leak out, costing you money every month.
- Add Privacy, Beauty and Style: Whether you’re after an elegant design or upgraded visibility, Atticare will help you find the best windows for your home.
- $0 Down Financing Options: Atticare offers multiple financing plans to pay for your window renovation over time. We encourage you to see if you qualify for green energy programs in our area, which will provide additional savings on your investment.
Window Replacement Options
When an Atticare specialist visits for a free consultation and inspection of your home, you can discuss what you want most out of your new windows. Our extensive knowledge lets us make the most beneficial window recommendations for your needs and budget.
- Vinyl windows: This variety blends cutting-edge, energy-saving insulated glass with breathtaking designs and styles. Vinyl windows are known for being low-maintenance and easy to clean.
- Fiberglass windows: Performance fiberglass is exceptionally strong and resistant to breakage. These windows also endure the worst of what nature throws at them — moisture, salt air, ultraviolet light, pests and temperature extremes. For the most longevity out of your investment, consider a fiberglass option.
- Wooden or wood-clad windows: Nothing combines the historic charm of wooden architecture and the benefits of modern glass technology better than this type of window. You can preserve the traditional, unique aesthetic of your home with a natural wood window frame. They are available in plenty of stain and color options to complement your exterior.
In addition to the type of window you want to have installed, there are several other attributes and financial concerns that come into play when selecting replacement windows:
- Low E Coating: A material’s ability to radiate energy (heat) is called its emissivity. Extremely thin coatings of special low emissivity (Low E) metallic material are applied to glass panes used in windows and doors to boost their energy efficiency. Low E coatings, usually applied to the inside layers of insulating glass, manage the amount of light and heat either conducted through a window or reflected away from it.
- U-Factor: Simply put, U-factor measures how well a window keeps heat inside your home. It’s a measure of total heat flow through a window from indoor air to outside air. Lower numbers indicate greater insulating capabilities, or less transfer of heat.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: If U-factor denotes how much heat leaves your home, the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) measures how much radiant heat enters your home. In both cases, the lower number indicates lower heat transfer and greater energy-efficiency.
- Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Windows and Doors: Tax credit programs change often. To stay up-to-date with the latest, visit www.energystar.gov/about/federal_tax_credits and click “how to apply” for details.
We know that this information is new to many homeowners, but don’t worry about taking it all in now. During your consultation visit, one of Atticare’s window specialists would be happy to explain all of the pros and cons of your potential choices until you are comfortable and confident in your selection.
We ❤️ Referrals
Why You Should Choose Atticare for Window Replacement
Atticare are fully licensed and insured window replacement professionals with over a decade of experience helping homeowners on both US coasts to save money and create more healthy, energy-efficient home environments. We have a 98.8% satisfaction rate amongst our clientele and have been Diamond Certified because of our reputation for excellent workmanship and superior customer service.
Don’t just take it from us! Check out some testimonials from clients who worked with us and can tell you themselves.
If you are in need of a professional crawl space vapor barrier installation in Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, or the San Francisco Bay Area, look no further than Atticare! Schedule a free consultation today by sending us a message or calling us at 1-866-692-5449.
Fill out the form below OR call us now to schedule a FREE consultation
Explore Our Resources
A Beginners’ Guide To Crawl Space Cleaning in San Leandro, California
You may have heard of crawl space cleaning or been told to have it performed in your attic, but you need to figure
Pros and Cons: A Guide To Choosing Attic Insulation Replacement
Attic insulation is something that is a necessity for the welfare of your home. It is your home’s sweater in the winter and its fan in
5 Benefits of Attic Cleaning in San Leandro, California
Americans spend about 6 hours per week cleaning their homes, but this rarely includes the attic. Attics are oft-ignored spots in our homes, places