Lower your energy bills and improve the indoor air quality of your home with insulation services from Atticare. Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, North and Central New Jersey and Los Angeles Area, our nationwide company provides attic insulation and removal services to homeowners throughout California and New Jersey. To book a free inspection or to receive free advice, call our experienced team today at 1-888-743-7243.
The attic is one of the top spots for heat loss at home, but the right insulation can provide increased comfort and up to 30% savings on your energy bills. We offer free onsite inspection in all of our locations: San Francisco – the bay area, Los Angels area and New Jersey. Read more information that will help you get started on your attic insulation project or call us for free consultation at 1-888-743-7243
In atticare we can help you choose the best insulation material for your home or business
Whether you’re replacing insulation in a finished attic or starting from scratch, Atticare offers the right residential insulation solutions for a more energy-efficient home. During your free inspection, an experienced technician will discuss the attic insulation options available to you, such as:
- Blanket Insulation – Ideal for unfinished walls, floors and ceilings, blanket insulation is sold in long, rolled sheets and made from a number of flexible fibers, including natural fibers, fiberglass and plastic.
- Blown-In Insulation – Retrofits, finished walls and hard-to-reach areas are often insulated using blown-in insulation, or loose-fill insulation, manufactured from foam, fiber or cellulose.
- Foam Insulation – Available in close-cell, and less commonly, open-cell foam, polyurethane spray foam insulation fills wall and ceiling cavities completely to reduce air leakage.
In addition to helping you select an insulation option, a member of our team will also recommend an R-value that’ll work best for your project and comply with your state’s current insulation codes and standards. The R-value indicates the insulation’s ability to resist heat flow – the higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.
Benefits of New Insulation
Keep energy bills down and indoor comfort up with new insulation from Atticare. The right insulation not only minimizes the demand on your home’s heating and cooling system, but it also offers the following benefits:
- Reduces noise from outside
- Minimizes temperature fluctuations
- Improves humidity control
- Shrinks your carbon footprint
- Prevents pipes from freezing (NJ only)
- Lowers risk of ice dams in winter (NJ only)
Besides our new insulation services, Atticare also provides CA and NJ homeowners with insulation removal. If your insulation has become damaged due to rodents, mold or water infiltration, your home may be a good candidate for insulation removal services. By removing contaminated insulation, Atticare can improve indoor air quality, returning your home to a safe, clean and energy-efficient state.
When do you need to remove your insulation?
1. Your insulation got damaged by rodents – Its impossible to effectively clean insulation since most insulation materials are made out of fiber. Any attempt to clean or vaccuum insulation will decrease the insulation efficiency furthermore, the rodent’s scent that left behind will attract other rodents which will cause more damages in the future.
2. You have mold or water damage on the insulation
3. Your insulation is 20 years or more
Damaged insulation can increase you energy bills and effect the indoor air quality
Schedule a Free Inspection
In need of professional insulation installation or removal services near Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA or in Northern or Central New Jersey? Contact Atticare to book your free onsite inspection today.