Attic insulation is one of the most beneficial upgrades you can make to your home! Sufficient insulation will offer a significant payoff in your energy bills for years to come. If your house is too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter, you may need new attic insulation to minimize the demand on your home’s heating and cooling systems.
- Save up to 30% on your energy bills
- Keep your home green & energy efficient
- Improve the indoor air quality
The attic is one of the top spots for heat loss at home, but the right insulation can provide increased comfort and up to 30% savings on your energy bills. We offer free onsite inspection in all of our locations: San Francisco – the bay area, Los Angels area and New Jersey. Read more information that will help you get started on your attic insulation project or call us for free consultation at 1-888-743-7243
In atticare we can help you choose the best insulation material for your home or business
- Blanket (Batts insulation) – Blanket insulation is the most common and readily available. It is made from a number of flexible fibers including natural fibers, fiberglass, and plastic. Because this type of insulation is sold in long rolled sheets, it is best for unfinished walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Blown In – When you are working with retrofits, finished walls, or hard-to-reach areas, loose-fill insulation is an ideal option. Special equipment is used to blow in this small particle insulation, which may be made from foam, fiber, or cellulose.
- Sound Rated Insulation – The specific material used is the biggest determinant in how much sound vibrates through the walls. Though all insulating materials block out some vibration, rockwool and mineral wool are the most effective for this purpose. We’re trained and ready to install these, as well as Sound Attenuation Batts for your home.
Benefits of New Insulation
With exceptional service and over 10 years of experience we would love to help you prioritize you attic or crawlspace insulation project. We can ensure best materials, service and customer service.
When do you need to remove your insulation?
1. Your insulation got damaged by rodents – Its impossible to effectively clean insulation since most insulation materials are made out of fiber. Any attempt to clean or vaccuum insulation will decrease the insulation efficiency furthermore, the rodent’s scent that left behind will attract other rodents which will cause more damages in the future.
2. You have mold or water damage on the insulation
3. Your insulation is 20 years or more
Damaged insulation can increase you energy bills and effect the indoor air quality