#1 Professional Exterior Painting & Coating Services
Paint & Coating for Your Home’s Exterior
In addition giving it a new look and boosting curb appeal, painting and coating your home’s exterior also preserves it and makes it more energy-efficient. At Atticare, we offer several different kinds of paint in hundreds of colors, so finding the right fit for your home is a breeze!
Painting or coating the exterior of your home is a significant undertaking. Unlike indoor painting, there are an additional set of challenges related to the preparation, cleaning, temperature and the outdoor elements like moisture, precipitation or dirt. Hiring a trained professional rather than painting yourself will not only save you time and stress, but will also ensure that the final product looks and functions its best.
Atticare differs from other exterior painters in one unique and important way – energy efficiency. Like all the services we offer, we place an emphasis on proven energy saving methods that will continue to yield returns on your home improvement investments for years. Whereas most ordinary painters know little about the science behind energy efficiency and rarely carry energy-efficient products, at Atticare, we have made this forward-thinking corner of the market our specialty.
The average exterior paint on the market today isn’t manufactured for the purpose of protecting your home against the sun’s radiant heat. While this paint will give your home the pristine look you seek and offer a certain degree of protection against certain elements, the paint itself is allowing excess warmth to travel through the walls, causing your A/C to work overtime and costing you money on a consistent basis.
Though this trend is gaining traction in the paint industry, most suppliers and painters are more concerned with affordability and aesthetics than energy savings. At Atticare, we argue that our clients should be able to enjoy all three!
Our team of exterior painting and coating experts have comprehensive knowledge of how to protect and insulate a wide range of outdoor surfaces. Even if your home’s facade features multiple materials, from wood to metal and vinyl, our skilled staff understands how to handle every facet. Our eco-friendly paint options can be effectively applied to any of the following surfaces to both protect the material itself and generate energy savings:
- Vinyl or aluminum siding
- Garage doors
- Cedar shingles
- Wood trim, decks, patios, railings and fencing
- Fascia and eavestrough at roof-level
When it comes to exterior painting and coating, no project is too big or small; we provide consistent attention to detail for each of our customers. When you hire Atticare to revitalize your home’s exterior, you can rest assured that by the time we finish, your home will be the envy of your block and you will reap the money and energy-saving benefits for years to come.
Cool Life™ Coating
If you’re in the market for an affordable product that offers durability, lasting protection and energy savings, Atticare has just the solution for you!
Cool Life™ coating system was engineered using heat reflective technology that helps keep the walls cooler and as a result, saves up to 21% on energy bills. Cool Life™ is the most advanced coating system on the market today – it is made out of 100% acrylic resin and is 3-4 times thicker than any other paint. This weatherproof product allows homeowners to protect the exterior surfaces of their house from the harmful effects of the sun, wind, rain, dirt, smog, and natural aging.
Unlike other exterior paint systems, Cool Life™ is waterproof and flexes with changes in temperature. Cool Life™ coatings are superior to regular paint as it creates a thick waterproof layer that covers and seals even hairline cracks, helping prevent water damage, mold, and mildew.
Cool Life™ coating also has greater longevity than ordinary paint, helping customers save money on costly repainting and providing an excellent return on investment. Most paints last around 6-8 years before they begin to show signs of their age and fail to protect your home as they once did. Cool Life™ lasts 20-25 years, providing an attractive, durable finish with a lifetime warranty.
Cool Life™ coating is the solution to a homeowner’s exterior protection, beauty, durability, and energy savings needs. Our team of professional exterior painters at Atticare have ample experience applying this paint to all kinds of houses of varying size and materials. During your free in-home consultation, a member of our team can walk you through your options and help you decide if Cool Life™ is the right fit for your home.
The Painting & Coating Process
Here’s what you can expect when you request Atticare’s professionals for an exterior paint project:
- A Free, Honest Estimate – As with all the services we provide, the process begins with a complimentary in-home consultation. During this initial visit, we’ll come to your home to assess your home in person, discuss the scope of the work and what you anticipate from the result. We’ll take measurements and thorough notes on the materials in order to provide you a detailed timeline and competitive quote. After your approval, we choose the perfect colors for your home’s exterior.
- Careful Preparation – For a paint job that’ll endure for two decades and beyond, we have to ensure a uniform, primed surface. We’ll clear any mold, mildew, dirt and old coatings away, wash the perimeter and patch the holes and cracks in your walls, window edges and doors. All we ask from our clients to aid in this preparation is that you move your patio furniture and potted plants before our visit. We’ll handle covering your trees and shrubs so they are protected from drips and splashes.
- A Thorough Paint Job and Quality Check – Once our team finishes coating each surface, we perform a comprehensive cleanup, leaving no paint messes or surface protections behind. Before we go, we do a close inspection to be positive that we’ve met our high-quality standards and issue your manufacturer’s warranty. We can also follow up soon after the drying is complete to check that we satisfied your every expectation — and we’ll make it right if we haven’t. Our team members want to be as transparent as possible during your project, so if you have any questions, we’re happy to answer them and give you lasting confidence in your investment.
Why You Should Choose Atticare for Exterior Paint & Coating
Atticare are fully licensed and insured painting and coating professionals with over a decade of experience helping homeowners on both US coasts to save money and create more healthy, energy-efficient home environments. We have a 98.8% satisfaction rate amongst our clientele and have been Diamond Certified because of our reputation for excellent workmanship and superior customer service.
Don’t just take it from us! Check out some testimonials from clients who worked with us and can tell you themselves.
If you are in need of a professional crawl space vapor barrier installation in Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, or the San Francisco Bay Area, look no further than Atticare! Schedule a free consultation today by sending us a message or calling us at 1-866-692-5449.