Problems Caused by Rats in Your Attic
Rodents such as rats, mice, and raccoons often live in attic or crawl spaces due to their warm and moist nature. Other than living in your home rent free, they can cause an array of problems:
- Chewing of your electrical wires- which can cause a fire.
- Tear up and defecate on your insulation- which will contaminate the air flowing to the rest of the house that you and your family are breathing.
- Damaged insulation will ultimately reduce your home’s energy efficiency and increase your energy bills.
A Lasting Pest Control Solution
Our 3 Step-Method for a rodent free household — for good!
- Clean out the mess – Our experts fix all the damages left behind by rodents and sanitize the space so it will not attract other family members.
- Seal them off – Once the area is cleaned and sanitized, we rodent proof the attic or crawl space. Locating all possible access points and sealing them off completely. No re-entry allowed at this party folks!
- Insulate – Now that the space has been cleaned, sanitized, and sealed off, we will re-insulate your attic. Bringing your home back to a clean, energy efficient, and rodent free habitat.