About The Project
Our customer was looking into making his home more energy efficient. We started this project with an attic cleanup. As usual we removed old insulation and vacuumed any dust and debris out of the attic. In preparation for insulation the attic was sanitized to kill any bacterias and bad odors. Next, the crew installed wire mesh to cover up any entry points in the attic to rodent proof. Afterwards, the workers put in new R-38 Batts insulation in the attic floors. Later, they installed fiber foil for the radiant barrier. This will help keep the home cool by reflecting sun rays and heat out.